Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Internet obstruction

Wow! I cannot believe it! This is the first time in over a month that I could actually get connected! Get this, we have two large trees in the yard which are all of a sudden blocking our internet signal. I have tried and failed time and again to publish new posts on my blog... So much has happened in this last month. I shall try my best to publish a brief summary with photo's a.s.a.p. I've been quite busy creating, crocheting, designing and I finished my design portfolio. We also went to Mauritius for a wedding photo shoot, but I'll put all that in the "Month of May" summary. We have now stepped into our Winter here in South Africa and apparently it's going to be a cold one! So, until my next post, have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird