Friday, January 6, 2012

just wanted to share some...

Last year October I found these beauties on the Glossary. I'd seen them on the Mr. Price site and on Lucky Pony and fell in love with them! Only problem was, I couldn't find them at our local Mr. P and when I finally saw them in the Somerset West Mr. P, they didn't have my size. They also told me that they weren't going to get any more of them:(  So you can imagine my surprise when I found them on Glossary and in my size!!! 
Yay for me!

the above photo is from the Glossary: blog shop

  and now they're mine, hehehehehehe (wicked witch of the North laugh)

Thank you Lauren for sending me these even though you were on leave. I really appreciate it!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. I'm following it now. :)
    Cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, hello lipgloss kisses...it is nice to have you here:)

    thank you for following my blog

    xxx

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird