Wednesday, January 25, 2012

making new stock...yay!

Here's a little taste of some of the lovelies that I'm busy making for Deja Vu and The Village Market at the Hemel&Aarde Village Centre.
These lovely brooches were inspired by the French theme at the Hemel&Aarde Village Market. I was going to make them in shade of blue with Toile de Jouy printed fabric. So when I set out to source my materials, I couldn't find any French-themed fabric.  I then decided to go through my stash of vintage fabrics and came across a piece of beautiful vintage sheeting that my Gran had given me a few years ago. This beautifully soft 100% cotton with it's dainty felt-flower design became the focal point of my new range of brooches... I call, Vintage Country Charm.

I will post some more photo's of the finished brooches soon.

xxx 

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird