Friday, February 24, 2012

Yarn Bombing with Ideas Magazine

Last year November, I handed my little contribution to the Yarn Bombing project at the Ideas Magazine offices in Cape Town. I wish I could have done more, unfortunately time caught up with me and I could only make one piece. This was my first Filet Crochet, crochet rose and leaves I have ever done. It took a bit longer than I had initially thought, but it worked, I think....     
So last night, while on facebook, I saw that the Ideas team had started work on the Yarn Bombing project... and there I saw my piece! Worked into the floor of the Black& White Room!
Just click here and tell me if you can spot my crochet piece... 

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Outstanding work, once again Chane'...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay! Thanx for looking, Natasha! So wish I was in Jhb to see all the yarn-bombing...

      Delete
    2. I wish I could knit or crochet :)

      Delete
    3. well, I've had so many people tell me that or ask me to teach them that I've been considering giving crochet classes...

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird