Friday, July 13, 2012

Lucky Friday Find #3

Here's what I found at Matchbox... I know, I just can't keep myself away from that little shop. I've been looking for the right tea strainer for quite some time now. So when I stepped into Matchbox to visit my friendy, this awesome retro tea strainer was just waiting to come home with me. It's perfect. You make your tea with the leaves in your pot, simply put the stainer over your cup, and the strainer catches all the leaves. My other two strainers are the type which you put the leaves inside and then put the whole thing inside your pot. The one only makes one cup and the bigger one doesn't fit into my teapots at all. I've got lots of different tealeaves, I can't wait to start brewing some real tea! These cute little frames are made of plastic with old withered printed silk flower portraits inside. They have "slide-open" backs which makes it very easy to replace the fabric. I thought of doing some embroidered art for our bedroom to put in them. I'm not yet sure whether to spray paint them or not. What do you guys think? 

 Ah, these little vintage deer were hidden away, lucky for me, I saw them just before I left Matchbox. I snatched them up and brought them home with me, aren't they pretty? 

Enjoy Your Weekend<3
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just don't get that wooden handle soaked up in water...!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird