Monday, September 3, 2012

Lovely Spring Weekend

...Love my Spring day hair. Although it was a cold and rainy Spring day, I enjoyed just chilling at home. I started a new knitting project and I spent some time musing on Pinterest and in the evening we had a "braai" with my parents and I made "smashed potatoes" found the recipe via my Pinterest. It was delish! 

-love my hanky curtains too-

On Sunday, Dave decided that he wanted to go for a drive. So we packed lunch and drink and off we went to the Southern most point of Africa. It was the most beautiful day and the sea reminded me of our time in Mauritius. Isn't the L'Agulhas lighthouse just too cute?
 -it was damn cold! the wind blew right through all three layers of clothing I had on--

 -by the sea...ooh-ho, by the wonderful sea--

1 comment:

  1. Those potatoes look so good, I've seen the recipe but I still have to try it. I really love the curtains. Did you make them? Your hair is really cute.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird