Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hi there 2013!

I'm off to a very slow blogging start. We recently moved into a new place and we're still sorting out half our stuff. So untill our internet is set -up at home, my posts will be a bit scarce. I will try my best to do as many posts as I can through all the unpacking and all the connecting of services and such...

So when we started moving our stuff from the garage of our old place, I was surprised by this little fellow (below) who almost gave me a heart attack! He came creeping and crawling in slow motion over the box I had just picked up. Like one of those arachnid-horror movies... I gave a yell, threw the box into the air and froze, as mr. spider was nowhere to be found! When I came to my rational self, I saw that it was a baby rain-spider. They're quite harmless and pretty once you take a careful look.

     -the poor thing got his foot caught in a Daddy-long-leg's web,
he didn't seem to like that at all! after taking a few snaps, I took him
outside-

2 comments:

  1. Eeep! I fear and loathe spiders, but would never kill one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that's so scary. I know it's unfair, but I'm so scared of spiders even if they're harmless.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird