Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Outfit Love: Archive #4

Oh happy day! We now have an internet connection! Now I can get back to daily posting:) I haven't had the time to do a current Outfit Love post so here is another Archival Outfit. This was the very first time I wore this dress. I found it in one of my beloved local charity shops, I can't quite remember which one, as it was 3 years ago. I still have it and should really wear it more often. It seems to be a 1960's dress with pussy-bow detail and the belt is covered in the same fabric as the dress which is just adorable!
 -the silver heart locket from Silver Planet, was an anniversary gift from Dave for our third year of dating.
-the waterfall vest I got from Mr.Price, it has lovely lace detail on the back.
-my Vintage Dress was hand made by some vintage lady with killer sewing skills!

-my lovely beaded bow clip was given to me by my lovely Korean sister-in-law, Yuseon-
-at some stage I wore this clip every other day so I thought I'd give it a bit of a break when it started to become a bit fragile. 

xxx

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird