Wednesday, May 1, 2013

30 Days of Dresses #1

Can you believe that it is May already? It is officially Autumn here in South Africa, the air is crisp and the shadows are long. The sun rises more than an hour later and sets more than an hour earlier. As I am turning 30 in October (I know, the big 3.0.) I have decided to start collecting things in 30's. It may sound stupid, but it's quite a big year and I want to prepare myself for this big number. So my first collection is 30 Days of Dresses! This means no jeans for a month! Hope I can keep it up... During the next 30 days, I will not only be wearing a dress every day but I will be revamping old or vintage dresses and maybe even thrift some too. The month of May is going to be a dress adventure month. I hope you will join me on this adventure as it unfolds on my blog and that you will enjoy it with me.
 
 -this first dress is pretty strait forward, I found it at Mr.Price and loved it! It also has cut-out detail on the back but I forgot to ask Dave to take a picture of that-


-these sunnies belonged to either my grandmother or her sister, it was given to my uncle Drean who gave it to my little brother Andre' when he was four and then I rescued them from his toy trunk before he threw out all his old toys-
 
-Dave bought me these sexy heels for Christmas-

xxx

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird