Sunday, May 19, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #19

Today's dress I dug out of a crate. I'd bought this in China Town just before we moved to Hermanus which is about three years ago now. This is the very first time I've had it on and Dave says to me: "it makes you look big". I don't know about this one, I loved the paisleys and the colour combinations but the bubble is a bit strange to get used to. It also doesn't help that it is uber short either, that why I wore my jeans under it.

We went to Grotto beach for a family friend's birthday celebration, it was the most beautiful day out! The fires were going and we had a lovely "braai" and Betty(the birthday girl) made the most delicious chocolate cake.

 -there's just something about this dress that make me want to keep it, but it's only gonna waste space if I not going to wear it-

-the patterns are really fine and pretty, I like how they incorporated shades of pink with shades of grey. It's actually quite nice, maybe I'll give it one more try...with stockings and heels?-

xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's really pretty. I think you should try detach it from the lining at the bottom to turn it into a normal dress. Then it'll be slightly longer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Have only had time to look @ your last 3 creations to day I Love them all. I Love how you make it look so effortless. I'll do some more looking tommorow. Be blessed sweet creator! XXX Avril

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird