Wednesday, May 29, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #29

Oooooweeee! I'm almost done! Tomorrow is the last day of my dress challenge, save for the Grand Finale. I can't wait to be finished with this challenge! It's quite tiring to do an outfit post every single day, wow! How do you Fashion Bloggers do it? Anyway... Dress #29 is another Vintage number I snatched up from one of our local charity shops. It still needs to be sized but for the winter it's fine like it is, as I'll be wearing it with a coat or something over it. I was a bit skeptic about whether or not this dress wold suit me but now I quite like it.

 -everything about this outfit reminds me of my cousin Zandienne back in Pretoria. Purple is her colour! And as I'm wearing the owl pendant Zandienne and her family gave me for Christmas, it's no wander I'm missing them like crazy-

-Ah, my vintage leather belt, I found this at the SPCA shop in Pretoria. I've had it for about 5 years now, it goes with anything and stays updated-

Hope you had a lovely Wednesday!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun series! What a lovely dress too. :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird