Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello Blog! I've missed you soooo!

Hi friends, I know it's been a while. First we had a problem upgrading the Mac's software and then we had trouble reloading our programs. Then I got busy with Dave's work sending me more freelance work... I know, excuses - excuses. But I'm back now and I just wanted to share something with you before I go on with the 30 Projects. 


-Last year, Dave's brother (Paul) and his wife (Yuseon) sent him two books and me two book vouchers. It took me forever to find something that was worth getting. The bookstores in our area don't stock a wide variety and because I didn't know what I wanted, I couldn't just order it. But at last I found these pretties-

 -Thank you Paul and Yuseon! These are awesome-

 -These are both from Chronicle Books. They are beautifully designed and put together. The Carpe Diem Journal is full of quirky quotes and the hand drawn lettering is oh so inspiring. The Little Book of Lettering, is an amazing compilation of typography artists such as John F. Gardner, Daniel Davis, Luke Lucas and so many others-

I'm definitely going to look out for more Chronicle Book prints, their fresh design make you want to plan your decor around these books. When was the last time you bought a book? Please share your findings in the comments below. It's so difficult to find good books if you don't know what's out there. 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful. I ordered a recipe book online and I can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird