Monday, August 19, 2013

Project a Day: #17 From Doily to Cushion

Hi friends! Monday has come and past! This weekend feels light a vague memory. I do have some makings to share with you, though. A while back, I found these two fairly large doilies at a charity shop. I recently decided to turn them into scatter cushions for our couch.

 -my sewing is improving somewhat, but it's still not quite there yet. At least I can make button holes... these doilies have been crocheted a bit skew making the edging a bit ridged, but it'll do. I found the peacock cushion cover (in the top image) at our local Hospice shop, I only had to add an inner- 

   -This one will be done soon, it's slightly skewer than the first one so it might get tricky when sewing this one to the cover. I'll be sure to post a photo when it's done-

-Have a good week-
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird