Friday, November 1, 2013

A High Tea and a Serious Case of Bloggers Block

Oh No! October is gone! I missed my Birthday month completely :( I have prepared some posts but just couldn't get to blogging… has that happened to any of you before? The one month I have tons to blog about and I just can't get myself so far as to write the posts.

So today, Dave is working late, again. So I've been spending my Friday nights with the gals over at the Tiny Owl Knit group on Ravelry. Stephanie from Tiny Owl Knits gives away a free pdf pattern every Friday. They call it Free-Pattern-Friday. Anyway, I'll share that some other time…what I really wanted to share with you about two weeks ago is the High Tea I attended at Delau Wellness Center. I was joined by my friends Lily and Natasha (Bamboo Blossom).

  -Ah, my lovely Friends! Lily(left) & Natasha(right)-

-There were treats galore! From red velvet cake to Crème brûlée. Hazelnut Coffeeand all kinds of yummy flavoured teas! It was so nice to be there, meet new ladies and stuff ourselves with delicious sweetness-
  
-Thanks to Karien Louw Schutz, owner of  Delau Wellness Centre right here in Hermanus. We had a great time and would gladly do it again!

Be sure to follow the links to both Bamboo Blossom and Delau for more about these lovely people

Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Bloggers block can be difficult :) This was such a fun day and that red velvet cake was really delicious.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird