Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Outfit Love: The perfect dress for a High Tea

Ah, I used to share my Outfit Love on Tuesdays before I started with all my 30's challenges (of which two of them I still need to complete). This one was taken on the day we had our High Tea at Delau Wellness Centre.

-I found this dress mid-winter, at one of our local charity shops, Rotary Ann's. It seems to be a 1950's style dress with a bit of a sailor theme to it. The fabric still looks brand new, like it's never been worn and stored well. The brand is Manhattan and it is my size! I couldn't believe it! I know I should probably take the hem in, I just thought it looked more vintage to leave it the was it is. What do you think? To hem or not to hem…that is the question-

Well, my Tuesday is gone now, hope you had a good one!



2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this dress. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the stripes look good with the longer length. This is such a gorgeous dress and you looked great in it. We should both wear our white and navy vintage dresses one day :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird