Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Project a Day: #24 Itty Bitty Bunny

Earlier this year, Natasha (Bamboo Blossom) gave me this really cute Crochet book for making children's clothes, toys and accessories. This is the very first pattern I used from this book. 

 -BUNNY!-

 -I put the translation of the name of the book in the description on the photo above-
-the patterns in this book are really cute and will come in handy with all our friends having babies this year and the next. I sure have a lot of gifting to do-

-some detail shots, so you can see how cute this little bugger really is. This was a very quick and easy pattern to follow. I added the little furry tail, as the pattern didn't have one. And what's a bunny without a bushy tail-

Happy Tuesday


1 comment:

  1. Awh, I'm so happy you got to use it. PS. Your new header looks great.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird