Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Friday! Happy Love Day!

Hiya Friends! It took a while but I must say I am feeling much better! I was greeted with a kiss and a hug and a "happy valentine's day" in bed this morning before Dave went to work. When I got up I found a mini treasure hunt set out for me!

As Dave works till late and I'm singing at an event tonight, we decided to do something special tomorrow, just the two of us.

I designed a little something for you gals, with elements from here and a quote from my new diary…



-hope you have a lovely day and that you will be spoilt by someone special today-


xxx


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you are feeling better. I saw the treasure hunt on Instagram and it's so cute! And the present is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird