Saturday, February 1, 2014

My first post for 2014! Happy New Year!

How have you guys been? I've been stuck behind my Mac for way to long now! We had family visit from all over since the 16th of December through to the 13th of January… in the mix, I've been trying to get my work done. I have an overload of wine label designs that need to get done and approved for printing before the bottling starts. Which, by the way happens now, this month!

I have not had time to check my personal or blog e-mails for about three months! I have not been able to edit images for post… I have, however, taken a truckload of photo's that need to be blogged about.

All I can say is that 2014 surely is off to a CRAZY start!


- I will now grab 2014's reigns and make sure I have the upper hand-

My new Diary has the loveliest quotes at the bottom of each page and on 1 January 2014 it reads:

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
by George Bernard Shaw

 …that is exactly what I intend to do this year! I have to admit that I have been a bit lost lately, not being able to pinpoint my style, not knowing exactly what I want in life… I used to know who I was even though I was searching for purpose. Now I'm ready to go! To create myself!

Have an Amazing Febuary and a Lovely Weekend!


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chane! I think you were the lovely, lovely person who sent me a fabulous Secret Santa gift. It has arrived here in France and I love everything in it! I am sporting cat badges wherever I can, and wearing out the scarf, by wrapping it round my neck every day. My husband has purloined the "Cats Whiskers" badge and won't give it back! Thank you! I love everything in my package.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird