Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Outfit Love: Autumn Colours

What amazing Autumn weather we are having! It's raining and the wind is trying to blow our house down… I just love it! It's still quite warm at times, so if you're living in the Western Cape be sure to have a cardi or scarf handy. Layering is more than a trend here, it's a necessity. My friend Natasha says that since they moved here from Gauteng, she's been keeping a spare outfit in the car just incase. The weather is so unpredictable here! Today, I got a good workout from putting my jacket on and then taking it off…putting it back on and then taking it off again. 


- I love this look! Everything just seemed to go together, almost as if they were purchased together-

  • you might recognise my winter flower brooch from this post
  • the corduroy blazer was a gift from my aunt Zelda - love it!
  • Autumn Foilage dress from my HMM post here
  • leather "biker" belt, thrifted
  • turquoise tights from Woolworths
  • mustard flats with cutesy bows from Cotton On


-here's a pic without the blazer, so you can see how cute the dress is! I can already see soooo many outfit possibilities forming around this dress, I can't wait to play with more colours and textures-

  
-these colours have inspired me to make more of these flower brooches, I still have a few bits left of this fabric…some new wintery accessories might be born from this outfit yet-

Hope you had an amazing Tuesday!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird