Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Outfit Love: Summer Wrap… and a Happy Birthday, Blog!

I cannot believe I almost missed it, again! There is just so much going on… some of you might have noticed that I haven't quite been myself this year. For some reason I just cannot get myself to wright posts and when I do they seem to come out rather depressing. I would rather refrain from blogging to keep this my "happy place", than force myself to blog when I'm under a dark cloud.

Today's outfit precedes the Happy Monday Makings post which was supposed to be yesterday, instead it will be posted the following Monday. I hope that's alright with you gals…


-This skirt was made from thrifted T-shirt fabric. I'm wearing my new favourite vintage-leather belt again. My handmade goldfish earrings and a beaded necklace I made years ago-

Except for my shoes and belt, my outfit is all handmade!

  
-Originally I tried out the Side Braid, but as I still have a lot of layers it didn't look too good. I decided to just make the braid into a bun and it work perfectly! What do you think?-

Hope you had an Amazing Tuesday!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird