Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Outfit Love: Vintage Rose Print

It has been way to long since I stopped by here…It wasn't till my friend Natasha posted that she would be taking a blogging-break that I realised I had been on one. An involuntary one I might add. Life has been strange the past six months. Time has evaporated like warm breath in the cold Winter air. Things that were once important, now seem quite trivial. The reasons for getting out of bed in the mornings are no longer of importance… I find myself quite stuck! I need to do more with my life but there are just too many things occupying my mind at the moment, I seem to have a dark cloud overcasting my mind… If that makes any sense at all. July has come rather quick, as the past months have done. I can only hope that I can move forward this time.

Well, it is after all Outfit Love Tuesday! I would love to just quickly share my pretty dress with you…it suites the kind of ominous feeling I have quite well. Vintage colours of times and eras lost to us now.



-I never do this, but this time I actually think it works…matching two different patterns together-


-aren't these flats just too cute?-

Okay, outfit shared. Now I would like to invite you all to join me in some #oddoneowlspotting! I'm forever spotting owls wherever we go. I have been on the owl-loveing-thing for way longer than I've been on any other "love". I then thought it might be fun if you all joined me in my #oddoneowlspotting expeditions!

To join in the fun, you need to:

-follow me on instagram
-spot some owls
-post at least three times a week
-add the tag #oddoneowlspotting 

on 31 July, I will do a round-up of the best #oddoneowlspotting insta-pics and post them right here on the blog. My very favourite instagram will be awarded a small oddoneout token of appreciation, my way of saying thank you for taking the time to have some fun with me.

Good luck and here's to a wonderful July!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird